The Account Coordinator supports the Agency Producer team as s/he learns the ins and outs of agency production. S/he is responsible for owning and driving certain internal-facing tasks as directed by senior members of the team. S/he reports to the Director of Agency Production.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with internal team members as directed by an Agency Producer lead.
- Draft and manage clear and concise notes and next steps to the internal team.
- Expected to grow understanding of project planning, scoping, and management.
- Expected to grow understanding of client management, risk management, and proactive problem-solving.
- Expected to grow understanding of budgeting, invoicing, and monthly billing.
- As directed, responsible for the last pass at quality assurance (spelling, accuracy, functionality) prior to a client seeing our work.
- Must listen, problem solve, and negotiate with internal stakeholders in order to produce the best work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- Excellent people and communication skills with an ability to adapt and communicate with all personality types. You need a strong comfort level with a fast pace of work. You must be the coolest head in the room.
- Previous experience at an agency or internal marketing department/agency is a plus.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (Clients, UX Designers, Visual Designers, Executive Team Members, Technologists, Developers, etc.).
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite, Google Docs, Google Sheets and Google Slides
- Strong ability to multitask
Must be currently, legally authorized to work in the United States on a full-time basis.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field
- 1-3 years of experience