The Account Strategist oversees a portfolio of clients, managing high-level client relationships, and working with them to define their short-term and long-term objectives. S/he develops strategies to support those objectives, works with client to develop comprehensive KPI’s and leads client services and production teams to execute stellar delivery.
You will continually use your deep understanding of your clients’ business, including in-depth knowledge of industry segment, competitor behaviors, and target audiences, along with your knowledge of branding, marketing, advertising, digital marketing, mobile, creative, etc., to position Saltwater’s solutions so that they support clients’ goals.
You'll be responsible for ownership of client presentations, as well as coordinating agendas aimed at efficient and productive meetings. As a senior member of Account Services you are the champion of our clients Marketing Strategy and therefore productive collaboration with production and other internal stakeholders is critical.
We are seeking a self-motivated individual to join our Account Strategy team and contribute to our reputation as an agency as strategic advisors to our clients. This position requires a seasoned and mature individual with a strong comfort level among C-suite executives. Your primary responsibilities to our clients are managing their expectations and meeting or exceeding their objectives. Your primary responsibilities to the agency are to ensure we are maximizing our opportunities with each client you manage. This position reports directly to a Partner of the agency who oversees overall client strategy.
Here are a few other things you would be responsible for...
- Managing multiple annual client budgets
- Provide vision and leadership for research efforts
- Leveraging research and insight into short-term and long-term marketing planning
- Complete full circle analysis of campaigns and initiatives and report both optimizations and results with clients
- Synthesize customer and business insights into the development of creative briefs, strategies and presentations
- The ability to guide a strategic concept to completion
- Fostering strong relationships with cross functional discipline internal leaders as well as with the agency's clients
- 5+ years of experience developing and presenting complex custom marketing solutions within a digital marketing, and/or advertising agency environment.
- A deep understanding of digital platforms, tools, technologies, and trends, and a passion for innovation on all fronts.
- Knowledge of audience segmentation, ideally candidate segments (e.g. campus recruiting, military, diversity, etc.).
- Strong analytical skills and working knowledge of Google Analytics.
- Excellent presentation skills are required.