Saltwater is seeking a dynamic, Digital Marketing Coordinator to join our digital marketing team.
- Support our Search Engine Optimization (SEO) service offering by analyzing sites, keywords, and analytics to support SEO strategy and execution.
- Take direction and execute SEO campaign strategies including, but not limited to new site SEO readiness, campaign organization and ongoing optimization.
- Reporting and analysis of trend data from Google Analytics, Google Search Console, and other leading SEO tools including SEMRush, Authority Labs, SpyFu, and Moz.
- Drafting optimized blog and page content, descriptions and other collateral to support SEO initiatives.
- Monitor SEO, PPC, Content and Digital Marketing trends, best practices and techniques.
- Proactively research accounts and provide ongoing opportunities that align with client goals.
- Support the needs of team members as it pertains to the strategy and planning of client engagements.
- Provide competitive insights to assist in improving optimization strategies and results.
- Assist in outlining campaign objectives and creating planning documentation.
EXPERIENCE & REQUIREMENTS
- The DM Coordinator is a unique position that requires analytical thinking and excellent organization, while also being able to communicate with well-developed interpersonal skills.
- A passion for writing is important as the DM Coordinator must be able to adapt to the voice of our clients' brands and also make technical situations understandable to the layperson
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Entry level knowledge of HTML is a plus.
- Ability to interact with internal peers and management as well as vendors and outside agencies.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- A Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Business, Information Systems, Communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Knowledge of Google Analytics. Certification is encouraged.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how those details fit into the bigger picture.