The position is a hybrid office/remote role.
Saltwater is seeking an enthusiastic, data-driven professional to fill the role of Digital Marketing Coordinator. The DM Coordinator is an entry-level position that supports the Digital Marketing team, helping to execute the day-to-day Copy, Social Media, SEO, and Analytics tasks at the direction of Senior team members to ensure Saltwater clients are achieving their digital marketing goals.
The DM Coordinator role is not directly client-facing. The individual will provide support to senior members of the Digital Marketing and Social teams to ensure they have all the data, resources, and context to fully support our clients. This includes authoring copy and working within social platforms, preparing documentation, and compiling metrics for client meetings, presentations, and business development activities.
The DM coordinator is expected to grow their understanding of tactics and strategies through on-the-job training and regular industry research. As the primary owner and administrator of the digital marketing toolset, the DM Coordinator should be ensuring that all features and updates are being utilized to maximize the benefit to Saltwater clients.
SEO & Analytics Specific:
- Monthly Reporting - compiling data for review by senior team members. Performing high-level data analysis to highlight trends or findings for deeper investigation. Must be able to navigate Google Analytics and other data sources to compile information.
- Site Health Monitoring - Regularly monitoring client websites, analytics properties, and Google Search Console to identify and resolve issues that may be detrimental to site performance.
- Research - Conduct competitive analysis on behalf of clients and perform ongoing keyword research to inform content optimization and overall SEO strategy.
- Content Optimization - Metadata authoring and mapping to content pages and sections. Making initial copy recommendations and content enhancements for review by senior team members.
- Content Updates - Working in our clients CMS’ to make approved content updates, metadata implementation, redirects, etc.
- Business Listings Updates - Ensure business listings are optimized and accurately reflect client details.
- General Support - Assist teammates in the development of presentation materials, new business collateral, and other areas where needed.
Social Media Specific:
- Authoring clear, effective and original social copy for all applicable platforms
- Scheduling social posts natively and within management platforms
- Assistance in coordination and logistics surrounding production of social imagery and video content
- General support reviewing and selecting user generated content for amplification.
- Assisting in the development of creative ideas and social concepts, often in partnership with another writer, an art director and/or a designer.
- Channeling your passion for the work you’ve done, presenting ideas to colleagues, then taking any feedback and making your work better.
Experience & Requirements:
- 0-2 Years of Agency or In-House Experience Preferred
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Proficiency in social platforms such as Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, LinkedIn, Pinterest
- Strong writing skills
- Entry-level knowledge of HTML.
- Ability to prioritize assignments in order to anticipate and meet multiple deadlines.
- A bachelor’s degree in marketing, business, English/creative writing, information systems, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Google products, including Google Analytics (Universal and GA4), Tag Manager, Looker, Search Console, and Google Business Profile. Certification is encouraged.
- Enthusiasm and willingness to learn.
- A close eye for detail with the ability to see how