Digital Marketing Specialist - PPC
Saltwater Collective is seeking a certified Digital Marketing Specialist with a strong background in Pay Per Click Marketing (PPC), an emphasis on Google Ads products (Search, Display, Youtube), and Paid Social platforms. The ideal candidate will also possess a working knowledge of Digital Marketing services including email marketing, social media strategy, SEO and analytics.
As a key member of the Digital Marketing team you will have a hands-on role in the building, executing, and measurement of paid digital marketing campaigns across multiple clients and industries. The ideal candidate should have the ability to adjust tactics in a fast paced, changing environment, and the adaptability to learn and master a wide range of PPC tactics and platforms.
The Digital Marketing Specialist must possess a clear understanding of the digital marketing ecosystem and awareness of how strategies and channels converge. They must use this knowledge to translate our clients’ business needs into technical execution.
- Work with Account Strategists to identify appropriate goals, KPI’s, target segments, and creative requirements for successful PPC campaigns.
- Use these goals as a framework to create, deploy, and manage PPC campaigns across search and social networks.
- Collaborate with media strategists, creative services, and content specialists to ensure copy and content are aligned with keyword and campaign strategies and that all teams are subscribing to PPC and analytics best practices
- Help to assess and administer the technology, data and tracking needs to measure and report on performance across campaigns.
- Manage client budgets to drive qualified traffic and conversions consistently and efficiently.
- Maintain ongoing PPC plans for clients to outline optimization activities, promotions, and creative content.
- Align client needs with new product betas to ensure new tools and methodologies are being presented to clients.
- Support business development initiatives for prospective digital marketing clients.
- 3-5 years of Digital Marketing experience, including PPC administration, digital strategy, and developing and implementing paid search and paid social campaigns.
- Expertise in self serve ad platforms including Google Ads (Search, Display, YouTube), Microsoft Advertising (Bing), and Facebook for Business. Certification is encouraged.
- Proficiency in analytics platforms including Google Analytics, Google Data Studio, and Google Tag Manager.
- Proficiency across Marketing Automation systems, including Pardot, HubSpot, Marketo, and Eloqua is encouraged.
- HTML & CSS knowledge helpful.