Full Stack Developer
Saltwater is seeking a well rounded, innovative developer to join our digital marketing team.
- Collaborate with UX and Design teammates to conceive interactive systems and websites, planning for ideal development execution.
- Provide technical consultation to clients and teammates regarding best practices, and potential solutions for custom web applications.
- Maintain, troubleshoot, and update current digital properties.
- CMS and Framework configuration and manipulation (typically popular LAMP systems) for the purpose of achieving customized features and functions.
- A depth of humor for dealing with the ignorant hordes.
- Competence in hand-coded server-side scripting, and a complete concept of web application layers and systems.
- Experience translating wireframes and designs into responsive coded digital experiences.
- Skilled in SQL and database management.
- Web address protocol management skills including DNS zone admin, Apache rewrite, and server vhost configuration.
- Familiarity with common collaborative tools and systems such as Git and SVN
- Experience with server and code security schemes
- Knowledge of digital marketing automation software such as Pardot a strong plus.
- Agency experience a strong plus