The Media Coordinator is responsible for supporting our Planners during media planning, buying, execution, optimization, reporting and reconciliation.
- Responsible for the day-to-day coordination/execution and management of media plans and schedules and working closely with Planners to learn campaign needs to function proactively versus reactively
- This requires fluency in ad-planning tool, ad-server and reporting systems once trained
- Ensures Planners are receiving requested information from partners in due time and following up when necessary
- Holds Planners accountable for keeping the status of RFPs, proposals and orders current in ad-planning tool
- Creates spec doc and UTMs for Planners review/ approval and trafficking to Producers
- Spearheads creative review, campaign set-up and trafficking along with partner QA and ad-ops access/ reporting set-up
- Verifies appropriate data filters through and/or reporting set-up across all partners/ channels as well as develops and maintains a client-friendly screenshot/ proof-of-purchase (POP) deck with campaign ads
- Works with multiple sources of analytics to be able to ensure the correct data is being used for Planner analysis and optimization and scheduled reporting
- Researches media trends for use in POVs, planning and presentation to internal teams and clients
- Gathers data to equip Planners for upfront media consideration sets and in order to make sound, strategic, consumer-insights driven media recommendations
- Keeps internal records current, such as partner contacts, media kits, applicable rate details, resource documents and beyond
- Positively reinforce the Planners in building and nurturing partner relationships.
- Results-driven and passionate about putting in the work to garner success.
- Fundamental knowledge of media planning and buying (cross-channel).
- Excellent organizational skills, multi-tasking capabilities and attention to detail.
- Willingness and ability to follow process
- High level of proficiency in MS Excel, Word and PowerPoint & the Google equivalents (Sheets, Docs, Slides)
- Strong project management skills
- Exceptional communication, writing and interpersonal skills
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills
- Comfortable working with budgets and numbers
- Self-motivator with proven ability to work under pressure and complete tasks in a timely manner
- Experience with Google products in general; Campaign Manager, Google Tag Manager (GTM), Google Analytics (GA), Google Ads is a plus.
- Experience with Bionic or other ad-planning tools.
Education and Experience:
- BA/BS in Marketing or related field with 1-2 years of business experience; digital marketing experience preferred
- Agency media internship preferred