Sr. Digital Marketing Specialist - HubSpot/Marketing Automation
Saltwater Collective is seeking an experienced and enthusiastic, well-rounded digital marketing professional to anchor the agency’s marketing automation services and grow the adoption of saas tools and MarTech across Saltwater clients. Most notably, the individual will be the primary owner of Saltwater’s HubSpot partner program and lead the growth of a team in this space as this service grows.
The individual will be responsible for general oversight of email marketing, content marketing, and marketing automation strategy and execution to ensure HubSpot success for our clients’ businesses. In doing this, the Sr. Specialist will need to work across the agency to ensure seamless integration between the platform and applicable departments, including PPC & Media, Content & SEO, Social Media, and Technical Development.
Secondary responsibilities include the fielding and management of digital marketing requests around evolving martech needs for Saltwater clients. This may include web personalization, conversion rate optimization, tool research, and other emerging trends and technologies that may require a deeper understanding to develop these capabilities within the agency.
- Implementation of HubSpot products including Marketing Hub and Sales Hub. Including migration, integration, customization, user training, and management of accompanying business changes.
- Drive client strategy and execute the ongoing management of client accounts to ensure regular optimization for performance improvement.
- Act as the agency representative to the HubSpot Partner Program. Interface with Saltwater's HubSpot partner team and ensure appropriate Saltwater departments are knowledgable and up to date on the latest releases and features.
- General MarTech research upon client requests to ensure Saltwater remains up to date on emerging trends and technologies to support client needs.
- Support Sales and Marketing as needed for new business opportunities in this space.
- 5 years of agency or in-house experience preferred.
- HubSpot certification(s) encouraged
- Proficiency in Excel and other data analysis tools.
- Entry-level knowledge of HTML
- A bachelor's degree in marketing, business, information systems, communications, or a related field is preferred.
- Working knowledge of Google products including Google Analytics, Tag Manager, Data Studio, Search Console, and Google My Business. Certification is encouraged.
- General understanding of major Marketing Automation solutions including HubSpot, Pardot, Marketo, and Eloqua.
- Working knowledge of digital marketing strategies and tactics including content marketing, email, social media, PPC, and paid media.
- Passion for learning about the latest in emerging MarTech and how they can be applied to new and existing clients.