Website Administrator & Content Manager
In this role you will plan, organize and publish content on our clients websites. We are seeking an experienced CMS administrator, with highly organized approaches to building and maintaining content in a performance driven marketing environment.
You will work with the solutions architect and web team to aid in the planning, creation, and publishing of all website content. The Content Manager will collaborate closely with the solutions architect and technical web technical team to ensure effective alignment on messaging, priorities, and brand standards.
Additionally you will collaborate with our creative copywriting and design teams to identify the creative needs, as well as the SEO and PPC teams to coordinate their contributions. And finally, you will manage and perform QA and UAT operations on newly constructed websites prior to launch.
- Building and maintaining content plans for new sites, or site migrations, including estimation of effort required up front
- Editing, and proofreading content for optimized performance
- Constructing page layouts from design elements developed for the websites
- Ensuring effective utilization of web content resources and features
- Partnering with the solutions architect and agency producers to align messaging on the website to the clients goals, and the audience’s needs
- Partnering with technical web team to maintain site standards such as proper metadata
- Work closely with our clients to understand product strategy, and ensuring effective dissemination in website material
- Measure content effectiveness, such as conversion and adjust for best results
- Participate in link building exercises with the SEO team to increase site’s domain authority
- Coordinate integration, strategy and use of marketing tools (such as A/B tests) on website as needed
- Own day-to-day content management operations and tasks maintaining existing websites
- Training clients and internal resources on CMS administration tasks
- Work with developer teams to plan page structures and agree upon functional customizations
- Actively balance the (properly allocated) work of multiple projects, assignments, and launches in a fast-paced, ever-evolving work environment, by being mindful of budget and appropriate levels of effort for each.
- Maintain complete understanding of complexities of common CMS’s and other internal tools
- Contribute to the evolution of internal platforms and processes by providing feedback on toolsets, UI, best practices, and workflow optimization
- 3+ years web content management experience ; Drupal & WordPress CMS required.
- Exceptional copy editing and arrangement skills.
- Basic HTML and CSS familiarity.
Other Requirments: Must be currently legally authorized to work in the United States.
Education and Experience:
- Knowledge of web development processes and their relationship to website construction
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Comfortable orchestrating large websites of 500 or more pages (managing, not single handedly building)
- Experience managing projects from concept to final delivery with ability to meet deadlines and prioritize workload.
- Comfortable working within a team environment as well as independently with minimal supervision.
- Has a sophisticated creative eye that fully understands branding. Must be able to immerse themselves in brand standards.
- Attention to detail and a strong sense of accountability