The Agency Producer owns multiple, fully integrated campaigns or projects. S/he drives Saltwater’s internal and client communications and process. Day-to-day contact for AOR and project clients. S/he reports to the Director of Agency Production.
- Develop accurate and thorough project plans, schedules, SOWs, documentation and specs as needed for multiple fully integrated campaigns/projects simultaneously.
- Clearly communicate timelines, budgets, deliverables, goals and expectations with clients, internal team members, external partners, etc..
- Must listen, problem solve, and negotiate with internal and client stakeholders in order to produce the best work.
- Responsible for understanding and managing the day-to-day health of the client relationship.
- Identify and manage key production partners and internal resources to execute a project’s creative vision at the highest quality across various budgets.
- Ensure the final product (whether website, digital/traditional content, paid media, digital media, etc.) is consistent with the agency and client’s vision, budget, and timeline.
- Responsible for managing client invoices, vendor contracts, and monthly billing.
- Be the last pass at quality assurance (spelling, accuracy, functionality) prior to a client seeing our work.
- Performs other related duties as assigned.
- 2-5+ years experience in a Producer or Project Manager function at an agency or internal marketing department/agency (project execution, scope development, client/internal team management).
- Excellent people and communication skills with an ability to adapt and communicate with all personality types. You need a strong comfort level with a fast pace of work. You must be the coolest head in the room.
- Ability to work collaboratively with multiple team members across departments (Clients, UX Designers, Visual Designers, Media, Executive Team Members, Technologists, Developers, etc.).
- Knowledge of online and traditional advertising, including media plans, ad-servers, specs and formats for banners.
- Knowledge of various technical implementations such as CMS, complex rich-media or interactive video builds.
- Strong knowledge of creative production, social, web, mobile, experiential and emerging technologies.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent experience in a related field