Our people love Saltwater, so Saltwater loves them back.
- Located in the heart of Downtown Portsmouth, NH.
- Office is closed between Christmas Eve and New Year's Day.
- $87.50/month towards parking garage pass.
- Discounted gym memberships.
- Free pep talks from a dude named Sully.
- Baskets of complimentary snacks located throughout the office.
- Company outings that include, but are not limited to: Boats, billiards, baseball and beer. Yes, the alliteration of the letter "B" was intentional there.
- Casual office environment.
- Stereotypically bad office coffee: It's free, if you dare.
- Help-yourself hydration station. Best-ever attempt to overhype a water cooler!
Saltwater currently offers medical insurance to eligible full-time employees and their eligible dependents. The costs of this coverage are shared, with Saltwater contributing $200 monthly per employee.
Saltwater also currently offers the option of voluntary dental insurance to eligible regular full-time employees and their eligible dependents. The costs of this coverage are split 50 percent between Saltwater and each employee.
Saltwater provides all eligible full-time employees the opportunity to participate in our vision insurance coverage. Costs of coverage are split evenly between Saltwater and each employee.
Saltwater currently offers a 401K plan with an up to 4% match to all regular, full-time employees who choose to participate.
We encourage all employees to plan and take vacations. As a guideline we recommend a minimum of 10 days per year for new employees with increased allotments for tenured employees.
Saltwater provides eligible employees time off with pay for 18 observed holidays throughout the calendar year.
We prefer a workplace that supports family, flexibility and fairness. We offer flex time to help employees balance work with life.
Half-Day Summer Fridays!
Summer on the Seacoast is amazing. Staring out the window at 2:30 p.m. on a Friday, wishing you were on a deck sipping something summery, is sad. We hate sadness, so if everyone's work is complete and clients are happy, everyone is free to take advantage of the amazing area we live and work in.